Boston Marathon Bombing

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Fucking cunt swabbing dinosaurs this really fucking infuriates me
Dodd agreeing that this fuckin piece of shit has nice hair irritates me even more.

Law wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Fucking cunt swabbing dinosaurs this really fucking infuriates me
Dodd agreeing that this fuckin piece of shit has nice hair irritates me even more.
Alright but that's just a small thing but these fucking idiots are turning this piece of filth into a fucking celebrity.

Law wrote:
I said he was a scumbag. Its not like I said he was a good guy. As for Rolling Stone putting him on the cover, I really think it was just a ploy to stay relevant as a magazine, with a bit of controversy stirred up gets people talking and I think that was their mission. Aim higher Rolling Stone. :facepalm:

I'm actually sorry for complementing a maniac bomber, really not the right thing to do. Sorry everyone. :cry:

Am I the only one who thinks the cover isn't totally bad? It's not like they're gloryfing him, just writing an article about him. I've seen much worse covers and articles than that when actually the writer puts the baddie in a positive light.

Forum Pro
Law
theseeker9175 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the cover isn't totally bad? It's not like they're gloryfing him, just writing an article about him. I've seen much worse covers and articles than that when actually the writer puts the baddie in a positive light.
It's just that it isn't the right magazine to do it on. For instance, Time Magazine is much more appropriate.

Law wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the cover isn't totally bad? It's not like they're gloryfing him, just writing an article about him. I've seen much worse covers and articles than that when actually the writer puts the baddie in a positive light.
It's just that it isn't the right magazine to do it on. For instance, Time Magazine is much more appropriate.
^ this

Dodd wrote:
Law wrote: It's just that it isn't the right magazine to do it on. For instance, Time Magazine is much more appropriate.
^ this

Dodd wrote: I'm actually sorry for complementing a maniac bomber, really not the right thing to do. Sorry everyone. :cry:
Apology accepted. I know you didn't mean anything by it.
For me at least, it has nothing to do with the article. It's the fact they have him depicted on the cover as some sort of teen celebrity. It's tasteless.

They've also semi-sexualized him by emphasizing his nice features, as opposed to giving a dark look to it of some kind.

-Vader

Addicted2Movies wrote:Thoughts on this:

We all have to admit that he is quite handsome.