The Papal Discussion Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Against gay marriage is one thing, but this is on an extreme not too many priest's share.

Other than the ones at my parent's church, lol.

-Vader

Let's ignore that and the overall repulsive idea of this whole pope thing and focus on him being from South America!

/thepress

I have a theory that all homophobes are just like Chris Cooper in American Beauty.

TeddyBlass wrote:Let's ignore that and the overall repulsive idea of this whole pope thing and focus on him being from South America!

/thepress
That's one more step closer to a multicultural Vatican. Arab pope coming 2064.

I wonder how long this one's going to last.
Do you... like pineapple?

Gotta say, new pope, Francesco I, is such a badass. 8-) :clap:

I heard he wants things to be more simple. He doesn't want a fancy car and he said he will pay his own bills.

Red Hood wrote:I heard he wants things to be more simple. He doesn't want a fancy car and he said he will pay his own bills.
I like him already, despite his controversial beliefs.

Red Hood wrote:I heard he wants things to be more simple. He doesn't want a fancy car and he said he will pay his own bills.
He's always been like that. Many years ago, a place where a concert was happening caught fire and a lot of people were injured and 194 kids died.
When he knew about the event, Bergoglio got up in the middle of the night and took the underground to get to the place and help people. And the underground here in Argentina is not the best thing that can happen to you...