Criticism/Approval of the Obama Administration's 2nd Term

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
What the fuck's wrong with this guy

I'm pretty sure this troll is manofsteel1 lol

Thedarknight628 wrote:I'm pretty sure this troll is manofsteel1 lol
Sorry Who ?That name don't ring a bell And I appear to be the one being trolled here .

Napoleon, your political ineptitude is really starting to get on my nerves.

Michaelf2225 wrote:Napoleon, your political ineptitude is really starting to get on my nerves.
If that's how you feel why are you bothering to read my posts ?

NapoleonSolo wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:Napoleon, your political ineptitude is really starting to get on my nerves.
If that's how you feel why are you bothering to read my posts ?
That's like a naked woman asking why you're staring at her tits.

A 4 trillion budget really Mr President ?

The deal regarding Iran's nuclear capabilities, the end of the embargo on Cuba, and not going through with the Keystone Pipeline are the only things I can give the guy credit for in his second term. He has been a big corporate sellout and hypocrite on mostly everything else I'm afraid (looking at you climate change and civil liberties). For an administration that constantly talked about transparency he was very eager to prosecute whistleblowers under the Espionage Act more so than previous administrations. He has backed the NSA programme that should by all accounts raise some red flags but I guess noone's outraged. Then there are the countless crimes against humanity via drone strikes, the NDAA's indefinite detention provisions he signed into law, etc. He's just a very conservative Democrat who seems to just ignore what the rule of law is supposed to represent.

So yeah, not the best record. There are upsides for sure but the negatives are just so significant and impactful on how the rule of law is supposed to work that I can't say anything other than this guy has been a big failure.