Palastine-Israel Issue: Why America supports Israel ???

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Z. Cobb wrote:
ihsan wrote:
why.?? they are fighting back for their home. right ??
Israel became the oppressors.

However the Palestinians haven't been doing it in a correct civilised manner. they have been controlled by terrorist organisations who portray their extremist views and extremists methods.

Like most normal everyday Civilians... they want this madness to stop.
Are you saying that they should stop attacking civilians and suicide attacks ??? I sorta understand.. may be they are so desperate...may be they don't have any other choice... but still wrong...

but if you consider all the facts we should support Palestine, I think... :think:

Anyway, Thanks Oracle, Cobb and Bacon. Now I have something for to read about this issue. Its not right to reply before reading those links..thanks again. :D
Last edited by ihsan on November 18th, 2012, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liron said about all of you in this thread... both those who support israel and not support it are in the wrong cos they have no clue how long back it goes to (before 1948 ) and how complicated it's become. it's not just over one freaking war that caused it. both sides are very much in the wrong. pretty much the only one who seems to have a clue what he's talking about is shaz

ihsan wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
Israel became the oppressors.

However the Palestinians haven't been doing it in a correct civilised manner. they have been controlled by terrorist organisations who portray their extremist views and extremists methods.

Like most normal everyday Civilians... they want this madness to stop.
Are you saying that they should stop attacking civilians and suicide attacks ??? I sorta understand.. may be they are so desperate...may be they don't have any other choice... but still wrong...

but if you consider all the facts we should support Palestine, I think... :think:
Palestine suicide bombers explode themselves in public places, hurting innocents with their violence. And the Israeli Govt promptly retaliates with a couple of air strikes. It's a game of tit for tat - a vicious cycle of unending violence. In order to create a solution, we need to first break this cycle. As Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

And the really interesting thing is - there are non-violent resistance movements in Palestine. The mainstream media is just not reporting them.
http://mondoweiss.net/2009/12/where-is- ... ourse.html
http://www.fair.org/blog/2012/07/18/ano ... u-s-media/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-har ... 85227.html

steveportee wrote:Liron said about all of you in this thread... both those who support israel and not support it are in the wrong cos they have no clue how long back it goes to (before 1948 ) and how complicated it's become. it's not just over one freaking war that caused it. both sides are very much in the wrong. pretty much the only one who seems to have a clue what he's talking about is shaz
I think complication arrives because of religion.. promised land, prophecy etc etc... I just want the reasons/logic outside religions....

steveportee wrote:Liron
Where is she... haven't spoken to her in decades!!!

Z. Cobb wrote:
steveportee wrote:Liron
She doesn't exist on here anymore.

BlairCo wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
She doesn't exist on here anymore.
She must comeback.. she must...

ihsan wrote:
BlairCo wrote: She doesn't exist on here anymore.
She's not coming back, I guarantee it.

BlairCo wrote:
ihsan wrote:
She's not coming back, I guarantee it.
I don't know what happened to her.. she was one of the best... but when i comeback to nolanfans after a break, everything changed..I didn't read those thread about her.. I don't want to.... :(

anyway I wish to hear something from her regarding this, since she is from Israel..
Last edited by ihsan on November 18th, 2012, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ihsan wrote:
BlairCo wrote: She's not coming back, I guarantee it.
I don't what happened to her.. she was one of the best... but when i comeback to nolanfans after a break, everything changed..I didn't read those thread about her.. I don't want to.... :(
I still talk to her outside of NolanFans, and she has told me that she's put NolanFans behind here.