Google Glass

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Ok so this is happening.

So, should we be enthused about the technological advancement we're making and look for ways this could prove useful or will we tick it onto the list of "evil devices secret governments create to endrone us into their hive"?

I'm fairly neutral about it. I mean we're pretty much completely "wired in" as it is so I already think it's foolish to react skeptically and be the doomsayers of our era each time there's a whiff of a probability of a distopian future.

prince0gotham wrote:Ok so this is happening.

So, should we be enthused about the technological advancement we're making and look for ways this could prove useful or will we tick it onto the list of "evil devices secret governments create to endrone us into their hive"?

I'm fairly neutral about it. I mean we're pretty much completely "wired in" as it is so I already think it's foolish to react skeptically and be the doomsayers of our era each time there's a whiff of a probability of a distopian future.
Google are taking over the world. They actually are. I'm now completely convinced :lol:

10 years and you'll see contact lens prototypes and in another 10, implant prototypes.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:10 years and you'll see contact lens prototypes and in another 10, implant prototypes.
And in 30yrs, Google will unveil Skynet. :lol:

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
jibran wrote:10 years and you'll see contact lens prototypes and in another 10, implant prototypes.
rise of the machines :lol:
end of the world :problem:
Last edited by chinn70 on February 21st, 2013, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

gib sigs

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
http://www.skynet.net/

chinn70 wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
rise of the machines :lol:
Well, duh. The company's got its own search engine, web browser, social network, operating system and it owns several major websites...they're taking over the world! :P :lol:

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Well, duh. The company's got its own search engine, web browser, social network, operating system and it owns several major websites...they're taking over the world! :P :lol:
If thats the case...I'm banking on that google will create the first robot prostitute