Shooting At Colorado TDKR Screening

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
This is horrific :( I couldn't believe it when I saw the first reports show up in my Twitter feed.

OMG :oldmanface: :batface:

:sick:

that smiley does not even begin to describe.

YourLiberation123 wrote:Apparently the shooter was armed with a tactical vest, a AR-15 and a shotgun. Terrorists attacking a TDKR premiere? :|
And a (Bane/Clown?) mask I think.

Not that its important, but this will have serious consequences for the movie as well.
@sammyjankis88

Terrible. Just terrible :cry:

What a sick fucking world we live in.

Robin wrote:
YourLiberation123 wrote:Apparently the shooter was armed with a tactical vest, a AR-15 and a shotgun. Terrorists attacking a TDKR premiere? :|
And a (Bane/Clown?) mask I think.

Not that its important, but this will have serious consequences for the movie as well.
Gas mask apparently.

Absolute evil. Comparisons to villains in TDK and TDKR would probably give this mental fuckwit some satisfaction.
:evil:

This is so fucked up. I can't believe there are people like this. What could possibly have been the fucking motive for this kind of shit?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/ ... AM20120720

Ten killed in Denver movie shooting: local radio

A masked gunman shot dead 10 people and wounded 30 to 40 others at a showing of new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" at a movie theater in the U.S. city of Denver, local radio station KOA reported on Friday, citing witnesses.

The radio station said a figure in a gas mask had opened fire at the late-night showing in a mall in the suburb of Aurora and set off a smoke or tear gas bomb. It said initial police estimates were of 30-40 injured.

Dozens of police were at the scene, CNN footage showed.

KOA said authorities were evacuating the area while they checked if there was an exploding device there.

CNN quoted one witness as saying he saw a "guy slowly making his way up the stairs and firing, picking random people".

It said local hospitals were alerted to a "mass casualty incident".