Shooting At Colorado TDKR Screening

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I think he is sad because bad review.

ShahrokhSam wrote:I think he is sad because bad review.
nice joke when it wasn't needed. :problem:

:facepalm:

This is so fucking sad.. Fellow fans killed at what should have been such a joyful evening. :(

How heartbreaking!:(

ComptonTerry wrote:This is so fucked up. I can't believe there are people like this. What could possibly have been the fucking motive for this kind of shit?
Well, as Alfred said, "some just want to watch the world burn". Seems like someone took these movies a bit too seriously and had the f'ing retarded idea to act out in real life... :roll: This is so horribly disheartening and sick :sick:
Last edited by lcbaseball22 on July 20th, 2012, 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Memento: A+
Inception: A+
The Dark Knight: A
Interstellar: A-
The Prestige: A-
The Dark Knight Rises: A-
Batman Begins: B+
Following: B
Insomnia: B-

Reported.

lcbaseball22 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:This is so fucked up. I can't believe there are people like this. What could possibly have been the fucking motive for this kind of shit?
Well, as Alfred said, "some just want to watch the world burn". Seems like someone took these movies a bit too seriously and had the f'ing retarded idea to act out in real life... :roll: This is so horribly disheartening and sick :sick:
These kinds of killings, like Columbine and others, are not inspired by popular media. They're severe psychological disorders manifested. These men are psychopathic.

UPDATE:

Local news: 10 confirmed dead, at least 39 more injured and possibly dead.

From police audio:
At least 50 patients with multiple ED's

Shooting occurred at Century Cinema in Aurora, Colorado. They have mentioned two shooters, and that it does appear to be coordinated. 9NEWs has a witness saying a suspect was wearing a gasmask. The men were said to have been wearing gas masks, possibly looking like the character of Bane, played by Tom Hardy in the film. Stuart added that police were searching for a possible second explosive in the cinema's car park. One suspect is reportedly in police custody.

The theater was packed with a lot of people, many of them young fans, at the time the shooting started, 9news reports. The violence erupted some 15 minutes after the movie started, witnesses said.

Witnesses said the gunmen were probably wearing body armor and gas masks and used some kind of a tear gas bomb in the attack.

Police have cleared people from the scene over fears that another explosive device might be on the premises.

Aurora medical services were alerted to attend to the large number of injured.

man kicked through the door with riot helmet and goggles.. and bullet proof vest...had shotgun...

slowly made way through the crowd shooting random people...

6 foot tall-ish...

wearing all black...

They are looking at possibly raising the national security alert.
from Sky News... Words cannot begin to describe how sad this is

UPDATE: Police are now saying only one shooter was involved.