Do we really exist? Is the world we're living in real?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Cilogy wrote:
PseudoHawk wrote:When it comes to internet debates about religion, no one is going to get converted. Usually, your personal beliefs are a huge part of you... no matter what it is you believe in. Your beliefs change the way you live. It's sure going to take a hell of a lot more then a stupid internet debate to convert you, if you were to ever get converted. That's why these debates are always stupid, and the people on both sides of the arguments are idiots. Fact. ;)
I don't know about others, but I like to believe that I keep an open enough mind that when we have these discussions in certain threads, I always tend to learn something or change my perception of something. Whenever I've had any sort of debate online, I've always adopted something new into my personal beliefs, simply because I get a better understand of how other people think and try to understand new ideas in new ways.

In a way, you would need to keep an open mind and consider the possibility that your opinions are inconsistent or hypocritical (whether you are religious, atheist, agnostic, etc.) or that your fixed beliefs can be challenged without you getting offended.
I miss this guy.

We do not exist. We are a figment of our imagination.
Last edited by JohnConstantine on July 29th, 2015, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnConstantine wrote:We do not exist. We are a figment of out imagination.
I tend to believe that.

^ lmao awesome response :lol:

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
What the fuck did I just watch

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote: