A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Trumpocalypse Now

Chaos in Jerusalem.

Trump continues to succeed with his wicked plans.
It seems like his goal in life is to piss people off. What an idiot.

I wonder if I'll live to see a solution to this conflict.

Edit: I have a solution. Just kick everyone out of that piece of land.
Location: and on the third day, god said "Nah bro, I ain't bout that life."
World, Logic, Peace, Prosperity, Reason: "Don't do the thing."

Trump: "I'm gonna do the thing."
AhmadAli95 wrote:I have a solution. Just kick everyone out of that piece of land.
Your advocating an ancient slogan. Your solution is offensive.

Jerusalem has no ownership. Denying Jews entry to a place is a poor selection of words.
Last edited by MyCocaine on December 7th, 2017, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cilogy wrote:World, Logic, Peace, Prosperity, Reason: "Don't do the thing."

Trump: "I'm gonna do the thing."

it's more like "I'm gonna do the thing because Obama didn't do the thing!"
MyCocaine wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:I have a solution. Just kick everyone out of that piece of land.
Your advocating an ancient slogan. Your solution is offensive.

Jerusalem has no ownership. Denying Jews entry to a place is a poor selection of words.

Offensive? Really? Fine, let's just watch three religious groups fight and kill each other over who deserves to stay on that land until God knows when. And I didn't mean Jerusalem, I meant the whole country. And I was obviously joking.

Plus I wasn't advocating to deny jews from entering that place, I was advocating to deny all human beings from that goddamn place. I wish they would make peace and live in harmony but it's not happening. And you know who's in control right now and how they are denying the rights of thousands of people for no reason at all.
West Asia is gonna be powder keg. :facepalm:
Today's the special election in Alabama. Years ago, I was an idiot. Just going off what others were saying to me. Today, I cast my vote for Doug Jones and against intolerance and bigotry.

The picture evidence of early posts I made showing my intolerance as a young teenager at the time is hard evidence of the change that needs to happen in this state, and I hope that in the situation that Alabama votes in the bigot and pedophile Roy Moore that you would not include the upcoming Alabamians who tried hard to vote Jones in the racist and homophobic statement sent out to the USA and the world from the state.

Just wanted to apologize on behalf of my past actions/statements years ago, as well as apologize for my state's stubbornness and refusal to move forward.
Bacon wrote:Today's the special election in Alabama. Years ago, I was an idiot. Just going off what others were saying to me. Today, I cast my vote for Doug Jones and against intolerance and bigotry.

The picture evidence of early posts I made showing my intolerance as a young teenager at the time is hard evidence of the change that needs to happen in this state, and I hope that in the situation that Alabama votes in the bigot and pedophile Roy Moore that you would not include the upcoming Alabamians who tried hard to vote Jones in the racist and homophobic statement sent out to the USA and the world from the state.

Just wanted to apologize on behalf of my past actions/statements years ago, as well as apologize for my state's stubbornness and refusal to move forward.

Apology accepted.
Man, you were just a youngin back then. People who grow up and still don't start thinking for themselves are the real problem.£
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to World Affairs & Philosophy