[SPOILERS] Prometheus Theories Thread [SPOILERS]

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Red Hood wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: O.k.
Before Alien the cresant ship crash lands on LV-426. Right?
Yep. I'm going to say an Engineer grew in size somehow. There is a 30 year gap between Alien and Prometheus so anything is possible. Maybe Shaw is Ripley's mother :think:
I dont think the engeneer grew at all. I see a little size difference but, not much.
Brave New World

There is a size difference but not huge. I think they tried to make it too big back then. Now probably Ridley realized that the Engineer in Alien was just too big lol.

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Yep. I'm going to say an Engineer grew in size somehow. There is a 30 year gap between Alien and Prometheus so anything is possible. Maybe Shaw is Ripley's mother :think:
I dont think the engeneer grew at all. I see a little size difference but, not much.
The Engineer is Prometheus was the size of Michael Jordan. The Engineer in Alien was the size of Optimus Prime. He was so big the Nostromo crew literally climbed on top of him.

RIFA wrote:
There is a size difference but not much. I think they tried to make it too big back then. Now probably Ridley realized that the Engineer in Alien was just too big lol.
Yeah. And those were kids in Alien. :lol: So, back to the deacon getting to the Alien planet. How?
Image Not Optimus Prime.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
So, back to the deacon gatting to the Alien planet. How?
Well... we know Shaw and David left with one of the ships. Deacon could have easily found a way to the ship.

If that's not the case... I'm sure there could be Deacons on the engineers' home planet.

RIFA wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
So, back to the deacon gatting to the Alien planet. How?
Well... we know Shaw and David left with one of the ships. Deacon could have easily found a way to the ship.

If that's not the case... I'm sure there could be Deacons on the engineers' home planet.
Asuming the deacon created at the end of the film is the only one, it would need another ship to leave the planet and it can fly a compley space craft. There needs to be more engeneers on the planet.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
RIFA wrote:

Asuming the deacon created at the end of the film is the only one, it would need another ship to leave the planet and it can fly a compley space craft. There needs to be more engeneers on the planet.
Maybe it'll go to LV-223 International Airport :lol:
My other big question is, how did all of the eggs get on the ship in LV-426?

Red Hood wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
The Bitch.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
The Bitch.
I am going to assume the Deacon "lays eggs" all over the place.

Red Hood wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: The Bitch.
I am going to assume the Deacon "lays eggs" all over the place.
If its the same one, yes. I could see that. The deacon is inhabbiting the Prometheus planet all alone, going into different chambers and such. Vickers is still alive. :lol: She flys the ship to the Alien planet. Done.
Brave New World