[SPOILERS] Prometheus Theories Thread [SPOILERS]

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:
What is the creature next to the Engineer?

It kinda looks like the Flood from Halo. :lol:

So how do people feel about Charlize character possibly being an android? I feel it might have been left ambiguous.

ComptonTerry wrote:So how do people feel about Charlize character possibly being an android?
No.

Allstar wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:So how do people feel about Charlize character possibly being an android?
No.
Prove it.

ComptonTerry wrote:So how do people feel about Charlize character possibly being an android? I feel it might have been left ambiguous.
In my opinion "no" because..
she just made sex with Idris Elba and she showed emotions...

but.. read this:
There is a connection to Blade Runner in this... the connection being the "Father" scene and the possible existence of 2 series of androids... The known rusty and mechanical ones, and the ones with human traits including emotion which were probably kept secret by Weyland.

The only way Charlize could be an android is if she was designed to feel emotions and be as human as possible. Remember that in Blade Runner there were also 2 series of replicants.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Allstar wrote: No.
Prove it.
Surprisingly she actually showed SOME human emotions like becoming angered and frustrated when trying to get to the escape pod ect. Just one of the worst characters in recent memory and for that reason people theorize she was a robot. :lol:

Allstar, I don't have an opinion on it as strong as you do. It's not that important. But, I did feel it was left ambiguous and there is evidence for either argument.