Justice League (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:I'm not saying this as a fanboy, but how does Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Batman sound?
Allstar is gonna fap to this post. Twice. At least.

IF Nikolaj Coster-Waldau gets a superhero role, it'd earlier be Aquaman or Hawkman. But not Batman hello.

Nomis1700 wrote:IF Nikolaj Coster-Waldau gets a superhero role, it'd earlier be Aquaman or Hawkman. But not Batman hello.
Defintely not Batman, but I like the idea of him as Aquaman or even Green Arrow.

Actually, the people developing the Arrow show have dropped hints that it might be part of a shared universe.

SilverHeart wrote:Actually, the people developing the Arrow show have dropped hints that it might be part of a shared universe.
Of TV series I hope, not the movies. I tried to watch Arrow but I couldn't even get thru the first episode so it's a no-go for me.

SilverHeart wrote:Actually, the people developing the Arrow show have dropped hints that it might be part of a shared universe.
It would be hard for Arrow to be connected to the MoS universe but if they found a way to connect the universes then I wouldn't complain. Also this:
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/63313

i cannot think of a worthier final post for this thread.