Steve Jobs (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Allstar wrote:The email of the guy begging DiCaprio to do Jobs over The Revenant is fucking hilarious.
Further, the production isn't set in the middle of the jungle, nor require a physical transformation, but will be shot in a city such as San Francisco
Thank god he did not listen.
:lol: What a clown.

antovolk wrote:Read if you want. Damn.
http://defamer.gawker.com/leaked-the-ni ... 1668882936

Damn this hack is bad...
Allstar wrote:The email of the guy begging DiCaprio to do Jobs over The Revenant is fucking hilarious.
Further, the production isn't set in the middle of the jungle, nor require a physical transformation, but will be shot in a city such as San Francisco
TalkOnCorners wrote:I love Fincher.

Monicabbm wrote:
Megan Ellison @meganeellison · 25m 25 minutes ago
Bipolar 28 year old lunatic..? I always thought of myself more as eccentric.

https://twitter.com/meganeellison
I've never thought something would be nuttier than the fappening :o :lol: :| :oops:

That was his agent, wasn't he? :lol:

Just now realizing how bad this leak is...wow

'Adam Driver is a terrible idea I'm with you' :lol: :clap: Fincher is an A-grade troll with the suits.

Fuck... this could be a good movie about Hollywood execs.

Oh boy.. that was a lot of fun. :clap: :lol:

Hey guys, have you heard of this Michael Fassbender dude huh? IDK, but I've heard he can be pretty good :thumbup:

Ruth wrote:Hey guys, have you heard of this Michael Fassbender dude huh? IDK, but I've heard he can be pretty good :thumbup:
Fuck it. He's a great actor whose time has come.

Just made me realize I'm in love with a fucking industry. :facepalm:

Thank god for independed spirits/artists who fucking rock no matter what, like in this case Fassy and Finchy.

I actually like Rudin more based on that. He's a prick but in the way he has to be. Pascal just seems like a regular weather-vane.