The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the honest trailer of the amazing spider man 2 is really amazing, i was not expecting this, aleast not this .... :think:

Bacon wrote:
For once the Everything Wrong With was funnier than the Honest Trailer, what a coincidence! :lol: :lol:

Bacon wrote:
lol.

Those were great. And so true.

Well, he didn't word it exactly like that in the actual interview. Plus apparently he's already signed on through ASM4.

Well the fact is that the film got a B+ for Cinemascore and 7.1/10 for IMDb rating so the majority liked the film. I mean it's OK a lot of you guys in here didn't but saying that it's the general consensus that the film plain sucks is obviously not true.£

I watched this not long ago. It was quite poor. Had a few cool things here and there but it was kind of an embarrasing experience overall.

Master Virgo wrote:Well the fact is that the film got a B+ for Cinemascore and 7.1/10 for IMDb rating so the majority liked the film. I mean it's OK a lot of you guys in here didn't but saying that it's the general consensus that the film plain sucks is obviously not true.£
Yes it is.

It has a 53% critic approval rating, a 34% top critic approval rating, and a 53% score on Metacritic. A 71% fan approval on IMDB sounds okay and all until you compare it to some of the other blockbusters of the year, such as Guardians with 86%, X-Men with 83%, Apes and Tomorrow with 81%, and The Winter Soldier with 79%. A Cinemascore of B+ sounds splendid too, but that's from a site that gave The Expendables 3, Transformers 4, and If I Stay an A-, all of which have extremely low critic scores and mediocre fan approval. It isn't a reputable site by any standard.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:Well the fact is that the film got a B+ for Cinemascore and 7.1/10 for IMDb rating so the majority liked the film. I mean it's OK a lot of you guys in here didn't but saying that it's the general consensus that the film plain sucks is obviously not true.£
Yes it is.

It has a 53% critic approval rating, a 34% top critic approval rating, and a 53% score on Metacritic. A 71% fan approval on IMDB sounds okay and all until you compare it to some of the other blockbusters of the year, such as Guardians with 86%, X-Men with 83%, Apes and Tomorrow with 81%, and The Winter Soldier with 79%. A Cinemascore of B+ sounds splendid too, but that's from a site that gave The Expendables 3, Transformers 4, and If I Stay an A-, all of which have extremely low critic scores and mediocre fan approval. It isn't a reputable site by any standard.
Crazy rises.