Foxcatcher (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Looks impressive for a teaser. Are you all really criticizing a teaser?

BlairCo wrote:Looks impressive for a teaser. Are you all really criticizing a teaser?
this forum would criticize a snail holding a camera

BlairCo wrote:Looks impressive for a teaser. Are you all really criticizing a teaser?
By all you mean just Vader right?

ArmandFancypants wrote:Tatum doesn't need this to be on "gawd level" whatever that is, he's already there.
So you don't know what that is, but he's already there? Mhm.

I am sure this will made my TOP 10 2014 but, truly, as a teaser, it's nothing more than a great tease - we're further fueling it with every critic rave that was before it. Now, if I were to choose, this was the one that got me more, for example:

I know nothing about it, not a single tweet, and yet it feels wonderful from the get-go. With Foxcatcher it's more like 'you better not disappoint', I'll go and watch the movie with pre-built expectations, which is never a good thing.

Cilogy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cilogy wrote:
:lol:

Allstar wrote:
Not everything has to be a "Christopher Nolan movie" to get that level of excitement.