Foxcatcher (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://www.slashfilm.com/steve-carell-a ... oxcatcher/

Steve Carell is starring in Bennet Miller's next film about Joh du Pont, the multimillionaire paranoid schizophrenic. Looks like it's being prepped for a March 2012 start date, so most likely a 2013 release date. Looks like Carell has been making some impressive choices lately.

Looks like something Carell can really sink his teeth into.

Sounds like an amazing role for Steve the genius.

Mark Ruffalo Eyes Bennet Miller's Foxcatcher
It was reported last fall that both Steve Carell and Channing Tatum were up for roles in Bennet Miller's true crime drama Foxcatcher. Now, Variety brings word that Mark Ruffalo is up for a role as well.

The film is based on the 1996 murder of Olympic wrestler David Schultz by his friend, John du Pont, a paranoid schizophrenic who operated a Pennsylvania-based training facility called Team Foxcatcher.

Ruffalo would take on the Schultz role with Carell starring as du Pont and Tatum Schultz's younger broher, Mark.

Set to shoot in October, Foxcatcher marks Miller's followup film from last year's Oscar-nominated Moneyball. This one boasts a script from the Capote team of E. Max Frye and Dan Futterman.

Ruffalo can soon be seen on the big screen as both Dr. Bruce Banner and (through motion-capture) as his rage-fueled alter-ego, the Hulk in May 4th's Marvel's The Avengers
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89280

Mark Ruffalo :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :clap: :clap: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Steve Carell :thumbup: :) :-D 8-) :tooexcited: :twothumbsup:

Channing Tatum :thumbdown: :facepalm: :crazy: :roll: :| :x
Last edited by IWatchFilmsNotMovies on April 16th, 2012, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forgot about that thread. :oldmanface:

I agree with your assessment of the cast. Just saw The Dilemma the other day.. Tatum was god awful.

Allstar wrote:I agree with your assessment of the cast. Just saw The Dilemma the other day.. Tatum was god awful.

See I've heard he was the only interesting thing about that film.

George wrote:
Allstar wrote:I agree with your assessment of the cast. Just saw The Dilemma the other day.. Tatum was god awful.

See I've heard he was the only interesting thing about that film.
No way. He was so campy and not believable at all.

tatum has developed into a good actor