Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.
I don't think the WiiU is even in the conversation here but, Microsoft corrected practically every mistake they made early on, for the PS4, launch issues are bound to happen, it's obviously more present and spoken of because of the importance of social media these days, everything is out there. Truth is, it's just ridiculously too early to say that the XOne & PS4 are failling.

PS4 and XBOXONE are coming out along with some fancy launch titles and yet the best two games to buy this month are Nintendo, Zelda for 3DS and Super Mario 3D World for WiiU. Talk about unlikely competition.

Infecting!

m4st4 wrote:PS4 and XBOXONE are coming out along with some fancy launch titles and yet the best two games to buy this month are Nintendo, Zelda for 3DS and Super Mario 3D World for WiiU. Talk about unlikely competition.

Infecting!
I have never wanted to get a Wii U more than I do right now..
Not even Smash bros U did this to me..
Oh my God

I know right. That's why I'm getting one in two weeks and buying this ahead of time.

Jax_Teller wrote:Do you even know what showing your true colors mean? You just took it literally, which is pretty hilarious (and makes me question how much of what we're saying you actually understand). Other than that, you seem to totally misunderstand what is being said to you, I'm not being defensive, I'm saying, you know, in a mocking way "No shit Einstein" that consoles will never be as powerful as PCs, which is pretty obvious.

Other than that, you're not saying much, and are totally off-base more than once. Right now, it's you against the world, but on the videogame thread instead.
It seems like it is always Rifa against other people, remember on one of his earlier posts when he said all the people he didn't like on this site? The funny thing is that Rifa is one of the few they don't like, it's not some huge list of people (like he has) that they don't like it is him...and maybe one or two others for some of them. Glad to make his ignore list, best news all day :clap: although it's to bad he won't be able to answer my question about him and his PC.

Back on topic, good news for Super Mario World 3D, hopefully that gets the Wii U to take off.

So after a month of playing GTA Online, I have concluded this:

What I expected:
What it actually is:

Cilogy wrote:This is one of my all-time favorite threads.