Theatrical plays and musicals - official thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Looks like I’m playing Federico García Lorca in a professional play inspired by Bunuel’s Angel of Destruction. Premiere is expected in early April, if everything clicks according to current plans. The crew is amazing and we’re already pulling all-nighters just hangin’ out after rehearsals.🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 5:12 am
So, I’m prepping the new play with the team and might’ve pushed too far with Mr.Robot/Eyes Wide Shut/Suspiria references...

🕷️
Little update on this... we're finally done after months of hard work and I'm trying to get everybody and everything together for Tuesday, our premiere. And I'm freaking out because 3/10 members (!) managed to mess up their legs in one way or another, during sky season. And we cannot delay the premiere, it's now or never, we committed to this specific date and now I'm supposed to sleep tight for the next four days? Yeah, good luck with that.

Fingers crossed, let's do this. 🕷️

We did it. Crowd ate from our hands and the consensus is pretty damn positive. So damn proud of my crew. One of the best nights of my professional career for sure. Just wanted to share some positivity with you guys...🕷️

Nice to hear that mate. Glad you killed it.£

see you at the Tony's, m4

congrats m4 :twothumbsup:

seeing Sorkin’s To Kill a Mockingbird adaptation on Friday with Jeff Daniels as Atticus - am excited

m4 goes to broadway when? :twothumbsup:

I’ll probably go full on Shia LaBeouf in April and they’ll dump me in the baskstage for good after the premiere. :lol: Thanks peeps! I’m really digging this stage story though, it’s becoming more than just a bonus to my regular work.🕷️

That moment when you silently cry in the backstage, inside the circle of love, with the best team. Did our final performance of ‘Mafia!’ and I am now... slowly, carefully and somewhat unwillingly... moving onto other stuff. Creating a new group of young performers while trying to figure out Andre Breton for the private play.

I’ll be on stage tomorrow as Andre Breton...

Excite times ahead.
Yes that’s a Blade Runner glass