American Hustle (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Oh so Bale was playing the FBI Agent? Good thing he's out then. The con man is a much better role.

TalkOnCorners wrote:Oh so Bale was playing the FBI Agent? Good thing he's out then. The con man is a much better role.
I was disappointed when I heard Bale dropped no offense to Renner just Bale is one of my favorite actors, I thought this sounded great but yeah the Cooper role does sound a lot better on paper and you read the script as well. I just wanted another new Bale film to look forward to outside of Out of The Furnace. This is a good move for Renner though he needs to start straying away from the blockbusters and I can tell from recent interviews that is exactly his intent.

We should probably change the thread title then.

renner??? :sick:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Allstar wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:Oh so Bale was playing the FBI Agent? Good thing he's out then. The con man is a much better role.
I was disappointed when I heard Bale dropped no offense to Renner just Bale is one of my favorite actors, I thought this sounded great but yeah the Cooper role does sound a lot better on paper and you read the script as well. I just wanted another new Bale film to look forward to outside of Out of The Furnace. This is a good move for Renner though he needs to start straying away from the blockbusters and I can tell from recent interviews that is exactly his intent.
Well if it's any consolation, Bale now has free time to pursue another (hopefully better) project. :thumbup: It's definitely a blessing that Bale dropped out if the role was the FBI agent. It's just another quiet role to support a flashier one (the con man).

Allstar wrote:This is a good move for Renner though he needs to start straying away from the blockbusters and I can tell from recent interviews that is exactly his intent.
I'd have to agree. He doesn't seem has comfortable in these big blockbuster roles.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TalkOnCorners wrote:Well if it's any consolation, Bale now has free time to pursue another (hopefully better) project. :thumbup: It's definitely a blessing that Bale dropped out if the role was the FBI agent. It's just another quiet role to support a flashier one (the con man).
Yeah, he has already done that a few times. Good decision by him to back out. :thumbup:

Small but very sexy role for Amy. :thumbup:

I always wanted to see Bradley in some sort of political-ish based film. This is going to be sweet. David must have seen something in him in Silver-Linings Playbook :thumbup: :thumbup:

suck it haters :lol:
Why you lurking my page brah?