James Cameron's Underwater Documentary 'Deepsea Challenge'

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Mason wrote:IWatchFilmsNotMovies, why do you only watch movies?
Huh?

I like James Cameron as a filmmaker, but due to my dislike for him as a person, I hope someone pulls an Abyss on him and cuts off his oxygen for a few seconds.

You know. For the reaction. ;)

Shocker.

This has potential for some really great work concerning science/deepsea exploration. I'm glad that Cameron puts something into stuff like this.
Most of you folks are morons though so I don't expect you'll get much out of it. Really cool stuff here.
Do you... like pineapple?

Jim Cameron is The Maan. 8-) *Naysayers, I'd love to see you scratch even a small fraction of this man's daily schedule.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:

I will remember this every time I face my own problems: Jim Fucking Cameron is diving where no man has gone before, fuck my problems, that's nothing! :clap:

And that guy was nothing but a TRUCK DRIVER when he watched Star Wars and decided to change his life. Badass. See any other directors out there with such technical achievements outside film making?

tykjen wrote:And that guy was nothing but a TRUCK DRIVER when he watched Star Wars and decided to change his life. Badass. See any other directors out there with such technical achievements outside film making?
:thumbup: Awesome indeed
I will remember this every time I face my own problems: Jim Fucking Cameron is diving where no man has gone before, fuck my problems, that's nothing! :clap:
When you have billions of dollars, it really isn't a big deal at all. :lol: As I said, Cameron is one of my favorite directors, but I'm not going to pretend he's a saint.

DoubleD wrote:

Epic! Cameron is a boss!