Loading...
All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!

85th Academy Awards: 2013

Posts: 4527
Location: Inside Jessica Chastain
Allstar wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
I love you.

Total long shot.


Agreed but I can still hope.
Posts: 2825
Seriously what a year it will be for movies. I've been looking forward to 4-5 movies last year, this year there's 17 movies that caught my attention

02/03 : Being Flynn (Paul Weitz-Robert De Niro,Paul Dano)
04/05 : The Avengers (Joss Whedon-Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L.Jackson)
08/06 : Prometheus (Ridley Scott-Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce)
3/07 : The Amazing Spider-Man (Marc Webb-Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone)
20/07 : The Dark Knight Rises (Christopher Nolan-Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
21/08: Wettest Country (John Hillcoat-Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Guy Pearce)
21/09: Cogan’s Trade (Andrew Dominik-Brad Pitt)
28/09: Looper (Rian Johnson-Joseph Gordon Levitt, Bruce Willis)
28/09: Trouble with the Curve (Robert Lorenz-Clint Eastwood)
09/11: Skyfall (Sam Mendes-Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem)
07/12: Les Misérables (Tom Hooper-Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway)
14/12: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Peter Jackson-Martin Freeman, Ian Mckellen)
21/12: World War Z (Marc Forster-Brad Pitt)
25/12: Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino-Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson)
25/12: The Great Gatsby (Baz Luhrmann-Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire)
??/12: Lincoln (Steven Spielberg-Daniel Day-Lewis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
??/12: The Master (Paul Thomas Anderson-Philip Seymour Hoffman, Joaquin Phoenix)
Posts: 4940
Location: London
Allstar wrote:
RIFA wrote:Fassbender in what? lol

Exactly lol.


Well at least Hardy Hoffman Farrell and Phoenix.




lol.
Posts: 3674
Anyone here frequent Oscar blogs (like Awards Daily or In Contention)? I'm thinking I might start my own soon, and I'm curious what you expect from blogs like that.
Posts: 1019
George wrote:Anyone here frequent Oscar blogs (like Awards Daily or In Contention)? I'm thinking I might start my own soon, and I'm curious what you expect from blogs like that.

Yes all the time. I love those sites plus The Film Experience and Hollywood Elsewhere(even though Wells can be an ass at times). You should start one. The more movie sites the better.
Posts: 6642
Location: Mumbai,India
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Seriously what a year it will be for movies. I've been looking forward to 4-5 movies last year, this year there's 17 movies that caught my attention

02/03 : Being Flynn (Paul Weitz-Robert De Niro,Paul Dano)
04/05 : The Avengers (Joss Whedon-Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L.Jackson)
08/06 : Prometheus (Ridley Scott-Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce)
3/07 : The Amazing Spider-Man (Marc Webb-Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone)
20/07 : The Dark Knight Rises (Christopher Nolan-Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
21/08: Wettest Country (John Hillcoat-Shia LaBeouf, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Guy Pearce)
21/09: Cogan’s Trade (Andrew Dominik-Brad Pitt)
28/09: Looper (Rian Johnson-Joseph Gordon Levitt, Bruce Willis)
28/09: Trouble with the Curve (Robert Lorenz-Clint Eastwood)
09/11: Skyfall (Sam Mendes-Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem)
07/12: Les Misérables (Tom Hooper-Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway)
14/12: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Peter Jackson-Martin Freeman, Ian Mckellen)
21/12: World War Z (Marc Forster-Brad Pitt)
25/12: Django Unchained (Quentin Tarantino-Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson)
25/12: The Great Gatsby (Baz Luhrmann-Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire)
??/12: Lincoln (Steven Spielberg-Daniel Day-Lewis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
??/12: The Master (Paul Thomas Anderson-Philip Seymour Hoffman, Joaquin Phoenix)


This list is incomplete without Red Lights.
Posts: 15914
No way Jgl will pop up for looper or Jamie for Foxx. The roles are too simple and straightforward
Posts: 32166
mchekhov wrote:No way Jgl will pop up for looper or Jamie for Foxx. The roles are too simple and straightforward

Yeah but Fassbender will get nominated this year... :roll: Jamie nominated for Foxx? Easy on the beverages. :lol:
Posts: 15914
You know what I mean. 12 years a slave will be out this year and The Counselor probably as well.


Jamie is just playing the personification of a revenge tale. Not much interesting here.
Posts: 32166
mchekhov wrote:You know what I mean. 12 years a slave will be out this year and The Counselor probably as well.


:facepalm:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Entertainment
Who is online