Director for Twilight Eclipse.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think they should approach Roman Polanski.
@sammyjankis88

I think they should approach nobody, and just trash the script. I'm tired of this crap.

Chee, I was only going for a cheap laugh her. That bad huh? God, I have to step my game up big time. :cry:

(Ofcours nobody cares about Twilight)
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:I think they should approach Roman Polanski.
LMAO! That would be hilarious!
I agree with Chee, I'm getting tired of this Twilight shit. Today my sister told me that girls in her school think that the werewolf guy is hot. She's in 4th grade. Kids that young shouldn't talk about stuff like that!

They are talking about Gus Van Sant and Sofia Coppola to direct the next movie. I think the producers just went mad. :shock:

natalie wrote:They are talking about Gus Van Sant and Sofia Coppola to direct the next movie. I think the producers just went mad. :shock:
What? They must be mental if they think that those two will go near the franchise!

hey i'm part of the group who read the books and was a fan of them before the movie came out, and trust me, the movies aren't that bad at all. it just too stereotyped and prejudged.
of course the books are waaaay better but all in all, the only things i'd change from the movies are kristen stewart and robert pattinson, i would have chosen talented actors :problem:
the films are ok, but they just couldn't transmite much of what the book meant :/

PS: but no, none of them would ever approach the franchise XD

Isn't David Slade directing Eclipse?

Eternalist wrote:Isn't David Slade directing Eclipse?
Yeah. but this is for the fourth film.

akv1984 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Isn't David Slade directing Eclipse?
Yeah. but this is for the fourth film.
That's Breaking Dawn.