Director for Twilight Eclipse.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Eternalist wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Isn't David Slade directing Eclipse?
Yeah. but this is for the fourth film.
That's Breaking Dawn.
Yeah. Breaking Dawn is the fourth one. And thankfully the last one!
Slade is directing Eclipse which is the third one.

Twilight is good for one thing: funny as crap Rifftrax.
akv1984 wrote:
Robin wrote:I think they should approach Roman Polanski.
LMAO! That would be hilarious!
I agree with Chee, I'm getting tired of this Twilight crap. Today my sister told me that girls in her school think that the werewolf guy is hot. She's in 4th grade. Kids that young shouldn't talk about stuff like that!
The pig nose guy? Ew.

I remember 4th grade. That little black kid from Holes was the big thing back in my day. :problem:
Didn't join the bandwagon cause back then, I could care less about boys.

chee wrote:Twilight is good for one thing: funny as crap Rifftrax.
akv1984 wrote:
Robin wrote:I think they should approach Roman Polanski.
LMAO! That would be hilarious!
I agree with Chee, I'm getting tired of this Twilight crap. Today my sister told me that girls in her school think that the werewolf guy is hot. She's in 4th grade. Kids that young shouldn't talk about stuff like that!
The pig nose guy? Ew.

I remember 4th grade. That little black kid from Holes was the big thing back in my day. :problem:
Didn't join the bandwagon cause back then, I could care less about boys.
I remember Holes! I loved the book! And it's one of the only things in which Shia LaBeouf doesn't annoy me.

I remember it because my classroom took a field trip to the theater to see the movie. :D

chee wrote:I remember it because my classroom took a field trip to the theater to see the movie. :D
Nice! The only field trips I ever took to the movies as a kid was to the museum. The museum here has an IMAX theater and they play all these cool documentaries in IMAX.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:I remember it because my classroom took a field trip to the theater to see the movie. :D
Nice! The only field trips I ever took to the movies as a kid was to the museum. The museum here has an IMAX theater and they play all these cool documentaries in IMAX.
Yea, I had those field trips too. The theater trip was pretty rare, we just did it cause we were reading Holes in class. :lol:

Strangely, I thought the Warden is really hot back when I was younger. And yet I didn't think anything of the boys. :think:

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Yea, I had those field trips too. The theater trip was pretty rare, we just did it cause we were reading Holes in class. :lol:

Strangely, I thought the Warden is really hot back when I was younger. And yet I didn't think anything of the boys. :think:
It's not good to contradict yourself you know!

I didn't think that anyone was all that hot in that movie. Cute yeah, but not someone I would lust over.

I don't like any of them cause they are too young, not like them young in the movies but their actors are still young. I like older men.

chee wrote:I don't like any of them cause they are too young, not like them young in the movies but their actors are still young. I like older men.
Same here. I wish I was much older so then it wouldn't be so creepy. I mean it is pretty weird when a teenager says she likes Daniel Craig and Christian Bale etc. Then people start thinking daddy issues. :lol: But oh well.