Don Jon (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Fantastic news. I'm guessing we might get to see this either early summer or fall. Either way, I'd love to see a trailer soon.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

So excited for this

Forum Pro
Law
told you guys this would be good

Law wrote:told you guys this would be good
:roll:
Brave New World

There was another screening today at Sundance-
Allison Loring ‏@allisonloring
DON JON'S ADDICTION: impressive debut from JGL that explores how a singular point of view can limit one from a fully realized life #sundance

The Kaos of Kristi ‏@ufvenus01
@hitRECordJoe @sundancefest Don Jon's Addiction gets two thumbs up and a shocker from me! Hot and hilarious! And endearing! #Sundance

Raffi Asdourian ‏@zaffi
JGL we got a situation! @hitRECordJoe delivers da goods w/extremely funny + relevant Don Jon's Addiction. Most laughs I've had at #Sundance

Nigel M. Smith ‏@nigelmfs
Scarlett Johansson is HILARIOUS in Don Jon's Addiction. JGL's debut is a blast. #Sundance13
I really did not think this was going to get a wide release to be honest, it did not seem like it had mainstream potential despite JGL and Scarlett.. I really hope it is as funny as some of these tweets are indicating, I really was not expecting a laugh out loud comedy at all, I was thinking more of a drama with comedy spliced in. However it seems to be the opposite based off these reactions.

I've heard this is pretty narrow sighted.

DDL rises wrote:I've heard this is pretty narrow sighted.
In what way?