Thread For Terrible Movie News

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Mason wrote:
RIFA wrote:Adam Sandler is a decent actor
That's where I stopped reading.
You should know that comedic roles are the hardest for an actor... Why? There are like a thousand reasons for this... So yeah, Adam Sandler is a decent actor he just makes the worst choices ever. Jack and Jill is an example of some huge epic fail.

I heard they might remake Fear with Justin Bieber. That's fucking horrible.
Say Girl

When I read that Spielberg and Will Smith was gonna remake Oldboy... worst ever. And when Spike Lee took over..I was even MORE annoyed.
Remake news about Robocop, Total Recall, etc etc etc. I just gotta get used to this shit in the coming years.

Redsmile wrote:I heard they might remake Fear with Justin Bieber. That's fucking horrible.
When asked about the remake, Reese Witherspoon had this to say about Bieber.
“Would he be playing me, or is he playing Mark Wahlberg?”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Some new toys for The Dark Knight Rises are on the way!

DoubleD wrote:
Redsmile wrote:I heard they might remake Fear with Justin Bieber. That's fucking horrible.
When asked about the remake, Reese Witherspoon had this to say about Bieber.
“Would he be playing me, or is he playing Mark Wahlberg?”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha I told my friend about it and he said the same damn thing.

God Bieber doing this scene.. no way

Say Girl

I'm gonna put this here for now. Top Gun is a classic and should be left alone.
Paramount Pictures has brought aboard The Town screenwriter Peter Craig to draft a sequel to their 1986 hit Top Gun, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

The original film was directed by Tony Scott and starred Tom Cruise as Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, a young Navy pilot. Late last year Cruise confirmed that he's been in talks with Scott and producer Jerry Bruckheimer about reprising the role of Maverick.

It was also confirmed last year that the original film is undergoing a 3D conversion and will be re-released theatrically sometime this year.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:I'm gonna put this here for now. Top Gun is a classic and should be left alone.

dadosaboya wrote:
DoubleD wrote:I'm gonna put this here for now. Top Gun is a classic and should be left alone.
haha, Quentin is the man of analyzing.