Controversial opinions about movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:
Amazing Spider-Man wrote:I liked Amazing Spider-Man.
The film was very popular so I don't see how that's controversial.
True, but I've been lurking here for a while and I see that most of the users here disagree.

I'm putting off watching Zero Dark Thirty and Lincoln because both of them seem like Oscar baits to me.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:I'm putting off watching Zero Dark Thirty and Lincoln because both of them seem like Oscar baits to me.
:roll:

Pratham wrote:I'm putting off watching Zero Dark Thirty and Lincoln because both of them seem like Oscar baits to me.
Definitely agree about Lincoln.

Waltz may have got the oscar nomination but DiCap and Jackson delivered the more original and memorable performances in the film. I will remember them more and that is what matters to me. 8-)

Allstar wrote:Waltz may have got the oscar nomination but DiCap and Jackson delivered the more original and memorable performances in the film. I will remember them more and that is what matters to me. 8-)
Leo sinks, you fanboy.

Durden wrote:
Allstar wrote:Waltz may have got the oscar nomination but DiCap and Jackson delivered the more original and memorable performances in the film. I will remember them more and that is what matters to me. 8-)
Leo sinks, you fanboy.
Leo>>>>>>>>>>>>Chastain

Allstar wrote:
Durden wrote: Leo sinks, you fanboy.
Leo>>>>>>>>>>>>Chastain
as stated before I agree. :lol:
To bad the academy doesn't. 8-)

Zero Dark Thirty is dull,ugly,poorly shot/written and contains no depth whatsoever

thrice wrote:Zero Dark Thirty is dull,ugly,poorly shot/written and contains no depth whatsoever
:lol: