Controversial opinions about movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batfan175 wrote:I had to try 3 times to watch Blade Runner because I would constantly fall aslep in the middle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Batfan175 wrote:I had to try 3 times to watch Blade Runner because I would constantly fall aslep in the middle.
ah shit we agree on something

I definitely didn't fall asleep during it, but I do feel the second act of Blade Runner is less interesting than the 1st and 3rd acts are.

Cilogy wrote:
ah shit we agree on something
never a good thing

The House of the Devil is one of the best and most underrated horror films of all time.

Panapaok wrote:The House of the Devil is one of the best and most underrated horror films of all time.
The first 80 minutes are more or less perfect. I can accept that.

Lionheart wrote:
Panapaok wrote:The House of the Devil is one of the best and most underrated horror films of all time.
all that build-up for ........ :sick:

thrice wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
all that build-up for ........ :sick:
I dont hate it ,buts it's definitely lackluster. Still , the quality of the buildup , with or without a good payoff , is nothing less than amazing.

And we have this

:D

yeah

-Vader

AsianVersionOfET wrote:Dunno how controversial this really is, but the "Order 66" scene from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is one of the best scenes in any film ever made.
I absolutely agree. Episode 3, though flawed, get's grouped in with 1 and 2 and it's a disservice to what is actually a very good movie.