What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder. Very Enjoyable film. Not the master's best but still a great film in it's own right.
8/10.

One of my faves from Hitchcock. :thumbup:

M

I finally got to see this film and it's nothing short of brilliant.

10/10

M is a great film. I just saw Pulp Fiction and Blade Runner for the first time recently (I know, shame on me).

Pulp Fiction: 8/10 Not my favorite Tarantino film. But, like the rest, it seems to grow on me the more I think about it.

Blade Runner: 9/10 Great, great film with really spot-on performances. I especially liked Rutger Hauer's performance.

jake088800 wrote:M is a great film. I just saw Pulp Fiction and Blade Runner for the first time recently (I know, shame on me).

Pulp Fiction: 8/10 Not my favorite Tarantino film. But, like the rest, it seems to grow on me the more I think about it.

Blade Runner: 9/10 Great, great film with really spot-on performances. I especially liked Rutger Hauer's performance.
Did you know that in Blade Runner the brilliant Edward James Olmos (Admiral Adama for president!) speaks Hungarian when he goes up to Harrison Ford on that marketplace or something? Here's that scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugg-AN4uZ1U

DHOPW42 wrote:
jake088800 wrote:M is a great film. I just saw Pulp Fiction and Blade Runner for the first time recently (I know, shame on me).

Did you know that in Blade Runner the brilliant Edward James Olmos (Admiral Adama for president!) speaks Hungarian when he goes up to Harrison Ford on that marketplace or something? Here's that scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugg-AN4uZ1U
No but looking underneath you're username, I can see how you spotted it and I didn't :)

On a side note, I noticed Christian Bale sung in Welsh in Empire of the Sun, when it was suppose to be Japanese lol.

Batman Gotham Knight. They're good stories. The only ones I found boring was: Man, Have I Got A Story For You and Working Through Pain.

rbevanx wrote:On a side note, I noticed Christian Bale sung in Welsh in Empire of the Sun, when it was suppose to be Japanese lol.
Welsh is that different from English that it can be heard as Japanese?? :D Lol! That's interesting :D As I see you're also Welsh, right? ;)

DHOPW42 wrote:
rbevanx wrote:On a side note, I noticed Christian Bale sung in Welsh in Empire of the Sun, when it was suppose to be Japanese lol.
Welsh is that different from English that it can be heard as Japanese?? :D Lol! That's interesting :D As I see you're also Welsh, right? ;)
:shh: :D

500 Days of Summer - Thought it was ok
The Box - Very slow start, but got better, then a very obvious and boring ending.
Happy Go Lucky - Thought it was quite good, esspecially for a British film.