What was the last movie you watched? III

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dark Knight Rises

second viewing in IMAX

9/10
Why you lurking my page brah?

The Dark Knight Rises 10/10

WHOOOOOO NOLAN DID IT!!!!!!

Planet of the Apes (1958 version)

Great! Burton's remake is not much to care about. I'd say a 6 out of 10. However, the original is much more charming!
8/10
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Children of Men- this film is really good on so many levels and has some of the best directed segments ever IMO. I really wish Nolan would try doing one long take in a film that takes about 10 minutes to get through. Really a unique film and quite an accomplishment.

PowerDump wrote:Children of Men- this film is really good on so many levels and has some of the best directed segments ever IMO. I really wish Nolan would try doing one long take in a film that takes about 10 minutes to get through. Really a unique film and quite an accomplishment.
One of my favourites :thumbup:

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
PowerDump wrote:Children of Men- this film is really good on so many levels and has some of the best directed segments ever IMO. I really wish Nolan would try doing one long take in a film that takes about 10 minutes to get through. Really a unique film and quite an accomplishment.
One of my favourites :thumbup:
It's becoming one of mine too, and I forgot to add, Michael Caine is really really good in this.

I agree 100%

this is my fav movie of all time. Alfonso is a very underrated director. Can't wait for this next film. COM is a masterpiece.
Why you lurking my page brah?

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - FUCKING AWESOME/ 10

ComptonTerry wrote:THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - FUCKING AWESOME/ 10
Three times it RISES? 8-) Will be seeing it again next week! :batman:

m4st4 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:THE DARK KNIGHT RISES - FUCKING AWESOME/ 10
Three times it RISES? 8-) Will be seeing it again next week! :batman:
Yeah same here. I'm seeing this as many times as I can before it's gone.