Dark Shadows (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dark Shadows will be awesome. I have a feeling this will borrow something from Sweeney Todd.

RIFA wrote:Dark Shadows will be awesome. I have a feeling this will borrow something from Sweeney Todd.
I'll pass my judgement after trailer No.1 - what the hell are they waiting for?! Release it+official page, tomorrow! :judge:

RIFA wrote:Dark Shadows will be awesome. I have a feeling this will borrow something from Sweeney Todd.
This is funny because of reasons.

Absolutely not. It will be like general hospital mixed with addams family

fanboy

You're delusional.

Funny. You never asked "what will DS borrow from ST"...

Dark Shadows has potential, we'll see just how much. Tim Burton hate on NF is getting out of hand...

m4st4 wrote:Dark Shadows has potential, we'll see just how much. Tim Burton hate on NF is getting out of hand...
No its not. Burton is a hack.

m4st4 wrote:Dark Shadows has potential, we'll see just how much. Tim Burton hate on NF is getting out of hand...
He's just the flavor hater of the month. It'll pass.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."