Dark Shadows (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sounds really funny. Depp is Chekhov incarnated

Wow, this just proves how fanboys will react to ANYTHING with applause... For what I know, this isn't the real trailer description at all. Oh, jiiz. :facepalm: *But still, I can't wait for Burton's comeback in my own, rational way.

I'm really interested in how this looks on film, because so far, nothing about this has really interested me.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

RIFA wrote:
Mason wrote:Doesn't sound terribly interesting at all. As I expected, really.
Why would you say something different? AS I expected, really.
Okay kiddo.

When's the trailer coming??
It's 3 months away and no sight of it!!!
Maybe the producers are too confident that Depp's involvement will bring in the coin.

Threshold wrote:When's the trailer coming??
Maybe the producers are too confident that Depp's involvement will bring in the coin.
March it is.

m4st4 wrote:
Threshold wrote:When's the trailer coming??
March it is.
Sauce?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Eh...sounds okay. Only seeing this for Carter, Green, and Depp. Burton hasn't done a good film in a while.

akv1984 wrote:Eh...sounds okay. Only seeing this for Carter, Green, and Depp. Burton hasn't done a good film in a while.
You didn't like Sweeney Todd?

From IMDb:
Hey, I come from France and I just saw that Tim Burton will be in Paris on march 7 for the opening of an exhib dedicated to his art (the same that the MoMa). I think he may present the trailer here.

Indeed, the poster for the exhib is actually a "teaser poster" of Dark Shadows.
And Frankenweenie trailer is out today... :roll: