X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bacon wrote:Ah, great fight. Wish the others were just as epic without being anymore over explosive.
They were epic. Identical to the animated series/comic book.

Going to see this again around 9 tonight.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
Bacon wrote:Seeing this again today. Looking forward to it.
Close your eyes so you won't have to look at the terrible cinematography
hahaha nice.

Should be seeing this tonight once again, around 10 or 11. Gonna get some drinks in me first, that should be wild. Quicksilver is going to destroy me once i have a few drinks.

Bryan Singer completely saved this franchise - what a great action film.
9/10, great action, great story and great acting. A hundred times better than First Class (which was a mess honestly)

After seeing it again, I'm pretty sure I like this more than X2.

EDIT: So do y'all think this'll make more than Maleficent this weekend?

has this been posted?

it's a neat comprehensive X-Men timeline that sort of attempts to explain around plot holes and continuity issues (complete with some decent photoshopped pics)

http://m.imgur.com/a/B2M1n

(spoilers obviously)

Cilogy wrote:has this been posted?

it's a neat comprehensive X-Men timeline that sort of attempts to explain around plot holes and continuity issues (complete with some decent photoshopped pics)

(spoilers obviously)
Those "photoshopped" pics are from an official X-Men website. The 25 Moments website.

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:has this been posted?

(spoilers obviously)
Those "photoshopped" pics are from an official X-Men website. The 25 Moments website.
fascinating

We should just accept that Mystique was freed and was allowed to go back to Magneto after Trask Industries experimented on her? Also, the Sentinels program was shelved for about 40 years?

Pratham wrote:We should just accept that Mystique was freed and was allowed to go back to Magneto after Trask Industries experimented on her? Also, the Sentinels program was shelved for about 40 years?
This was also my problem with the logic. Where were the Sentinels in X1 when Magneto tried to change everybody into mutants?