X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sysmatic wrote:
Bacon wrote:Someone posted this on a website explaining Prof X coming back from TLS. Can anyone validate this?
If you stayed past the credits in Last Stand you would have seen that Prof X managed to Telepathically Transfer his consciousness into another body (Of a comatose guy). Later another mutant shaped that body to what his mind remembered it to be so he looks the same. (and still cant walk).
I'm talking about the
other mutant shaping the body.

Is there any explanation for why Magneto's helmet looks completely different than it did in First Class?

Because 11 years.

Bacon wrote:I'm talking about the
other mutant shaping the body.
Oh I'm sorry Bacon, I can't validate that for you . The only thing I know is
the whole twin situation thing. Because I remember Rattner explaining what the post credit scene of TLS meant (the one I posted just now), wich was Xavier who transferred his conciousness into his braindead twin who was lying in the hospital bed.

If that is the case then there isn't really a need for another mutant to shape the body to what his mind remembered because well.. they're twins? :p
I'm going to see it later this week aswell so I can't know for sure. But my friend who saw it today said they never really adressed it.

slimshady247 wrote:Because 11 years.
That'd make sense for the color fading, but the pattern on the helmet is completely different.

SilverHeart wrote:
slimshady247 wrote:Because 11 years.
That'd make sense for the color fading, but the pattern on the helmet is completely different.
He coulda made a new helmet dude.

Where would he find the special metal that keeps Xavier from reading his mind?

SilverHeart wrote:Where would he find the special metal that keeps Xavier from reading his mind?
:blank: He manipulates metal. He could most definitely find it. Not to mention that he changes his helmet anyway before X-Men.

What a great movie !

Grade: [87,50]

ek79 wrote:What a great movie !

Grade: [87,50]
What?