X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:Image
And no new footage for 5+ months.

Bacon wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Image
And no new footage for 5+ months.
Quit bitching

"I want new footage" quickly turns into "I wish they hadn't shown so much of the film beforehand."

That being said, I understand there is a middle ground: the pitch-perfect marketing of TDK, in which maybe 4? shots from the final act are shown. Quite incredible.

(Although the last shot was the first shot we saw, funnily enough.)

I'd have much preferred not to have seen the truck flip, though.

-Vader

Ah, true. Even the best can't keep it in their pants.

IIRC, the AOTC marketing kept the "Yoda duel" unseen until the film was actually out. I wish that we'd never seen Maul's double-bladed lightsaber until TPM actually came out... but you've got to have all the toys and shit. Would have been a neat surprise, though.

ArmandFancypants wrote:"I want new footage" quickly turns into "I wish they hadn't shown so much of the film beforehand."

That being said, I understand there is a middle ground: the pitch-perfect marketing of TDK, in which maybe 4? shots from the final act are shown. Quite incredible.

(Although the last shot was the first shot we saw, funnily enough.)
I just want one more trailer. And considering that the first trailer showed close to nothing, I'd like to see another one. Just one big trailer similar to the TDKR 3rd trailer. Doesn't show the whole movie, but shows enough that we can't wait for it to come out.

Yah yah. I'd just hope they keep something up their sleeves.

I'd like to see more of the 70s vibe, TBH... to see if it's going to actually feel like the 70s, or like Vaughn's version of the 60s which... isn't very 60s.

Basically I just want Lawrence to recycle the AH wardrobe.

Forum Pro
Law
Another pointless tease to try and take away from the debut of the new Godzilla trailer.

Law wrote:Another pointless tease to try and take away from the debut of the new Godzilla trailer.
I don't blame them. The two films open a week apart.