The Take (2009)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
everybody please watch it, for display of Tom Hardy's greatest screen performance as of yet

I have, and I love it. Amazing performance. I love most of Hardy's films and TV shows, including Bronson, which is one of my favorites along with Inception and The Take.

Mason01 wrote:I have, and I love it. Amazing performance. I love most of Hardy's films and TV shows, including Bronson, which is one of my favorites along with Inception and The Take.

when Warrior comes out, you will be wowed once again

talli wrote:
Mason01 wrote:I have, and I love it. Amazing performance. I love most of Hardy's films and TV shows, including Bronson, which is one of my favorites along with Inception and The Take.

when Warrior comes out, you will be wowed once again
I sure will. I think he's proven that he's capable of doing pretty much any part you throw at him. He gets into character, understands the situation and tackles it wonderfully. I can't wait to see what he does with Bane...

What does this have to do with The Dark Knight Rises again? I get that you have a man-crush on Hardy and all, but still.
@sammyjankis88

where can I download this?

SantomTheWhite wrote:where can I download this?
icefilms most likely
Why you lurking my page brah?

no torrents have been alive elsewhere so I've been getting them there, thanks dude

SantomTheWhite wrote:no torrents have been alive elsewhere so I've been getting them there, thanks dude
There is only 1 torrent alive... It took me forever to find but got it. I just saw The Take this morning (all 4 episodes) and man I wasnt expecting to walk away loving it. I am not for British dramas in the slightest but Tom Hardy drove it home for me. The rest of the cast did amazing as well but Tom was the beating heart that kept it going.

Very entertaining if you guys have Netflix, you can just rent it online. You wont be disappointed if you can get passed the British accent which isnt even that bad as other people are complaining about.

Lucky baby, all that wine and pills that chick was downing and the baby is born without a single issue.