The Take (2009)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:Who cares if he has tattoos :facepalm: You should not make judgments on someone because they have tattoos.

Also @Roman ... you are the one to talk about crushes Roger Deakins... my god do you never shut up about him.
I don't attack people who don't feel the same way about him as I do. Plus, I've got more to praise about with Deakins than you do with Cillian or Hardy for that matter and I appreciate both of those actors dearly.

Psht, I don't talk about Deakins nearly as much as you do Cillian, whom you bring up constantly.

"What if this movie had Cillian?!"
"Maybe Cillian could play the villain"
"Cillian made a bigger impression than this and that blah blah"
:roll:

Goodbye. I have a shoot to prep for.

I don't attack people who don't feel the same way about him as I do. Plus, I've got more to praise about with Deakins than you do with Cillian or Hardy for that matter and I appreciate both of those actors dearly.
But I never attacked anyone for not liking either one of them either. I confronted him because he said Hardy is a douche because he has tattoos which is just asinine, I did not even comment about him not liking his acting that is fine. Also I can praise whoever the hell I please.

Allstarr just has a lot of man crushes. Who cares? :lol:

Allstarr could you PM me your address so I could send you some picks with Leo, Hardy and Cillian playing Backdoorgammon together?

RIFA wrote:Allstarr could you PM me your address so I could send you some picks with Leo, Hardy and Cillian playing Backdoorgammon together?
Yeah that would be great! Sending it right over!

Dude, I gave lots of reasons I think that, the type of tattoos he has also backs up that conclusion. Mate, I love tattoos.

I saw a BUNCH of leaked images of him online and he seemed/looked like a total tool, all of them from his old Myspace.

Vader182 wrote:Dude, I gave lots of reasons I think that, the type of tattoos he has also backs up that conclusion. Mate, I love tattoos.

I saw a BUNCH of leaked images of him online and he seemed/looked like a total tool, all of them from his old Myspace.
It's no secret that in the late 90's and early 2000's he was going through a rough patch. He was a drug addict and alcoholic which caused issues for his personal and professional life. The embarrassing pictures you've seen of him "acting like a douchebag" are from this time period. I don't know about his tattoos and honestly I don't care. If he wants them, good for him, nothing else matters. Since that time period he's cleaned up a lot, got his personal and career (duh) life back on track, and he genuinely seems passionate about acting and staying clean. I like the guy.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Dude, I gave lots of reasons I think that, the type of tattoos he has also backs up that conclusion. Mate, I love tattoos.

It's no secret that in the late 90's and early 2000's he was going through a rough patch. He was a drug addict and alcoholic which caused issues for his personal and professional life. The embarrassing pictures you've seen of him "acting like a douchebag" are from this time period. I don't know about his tattoos and honestly I don't care. If he wants them, good for him, nothing else matters. Since that time period he's cleaned up a lot, got his personal and career (duh) life back on track, and he genuinely seems passionate about acting and staying clean. I like the guy.
Good for him then, since I HAVE been really excited to see a lot of his upcoming work. I really respect people taht turn around their lives like that. Robert Downey Jr./Trent Reznor, etc.

Good for him then, since I HAVE been really excited to see a lot of his upcoming work. I really respect people taht turn around their lives like that. Robert Downey Jr./Trent Reznor, etc.
Yeah, he's been sober since '03 I believe.

I remember reading that Tom also helps counsel teens dealing with addiction, or something along those lines. Glad to see his career is looking very promising now.