Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah, in the comics he took over for Steve after he was killed.

He wore a stupid-ass costume that I hope to god they won't use if they make that decision:

SilverHeart wrote:Captain America was trending in the UK for some reason, but in the image listings I saw this:

THIS MAY BE THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Was probably trending because it was released here yesterday, i'm hoping to see it tomorrow.

RT Consensus:
Suspenseful and politically astute, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a superior entry in the Avengers canon and is sure to thrill Marvel diehards.

SilverHeart wrote:RT Consensus:
Suspenseful and politically astute, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a superior entry in the Avengers canon and is sure to thrill Marvel diehards.
Seven days to go - early summer movie season!

SilverHeart wrote:RT Consensus:
Currently 93% on RT.

..wwwwhuut

I might go and see this after all. :lol:

Going to see this in a few hours. Got a feeling this might become my fav. Marvel film.

What is your current fave?

Cap 1 was the worst MCU film and Evans was really overshadowed by Ruffalo/Downey Jr. in the Avengers, so I dunno if I'm that excited, but 93% on RT...damn

Joeyjojo72 wrote:What is your current fave?
The 1st Iron Man

So, ummmm, should I watch this (it was released today in my country)? the only superhero movie I'm interested is GoTG, but so far I've heard very good stuff from friends and some Mexican pages.