A Good Day To Die Hard (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
-Shooting begins in January 2012
-The sequel will be released on February 14th, 2013 (Valentine’s Day).
-The story is set in Russia and begins with John McClane heading to Moscow to sweet talk some cops into letting his apparently-wayward son out of jail for something he did, but when he gets there, things surrounding his son’s arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
-McClane, Jr. has yet to be cast.
-They still don’t know if it will be rated PG-13 or R.

This sounds like a typical bad day for John McClane, albeit set on a larger scale than previous films (each installment has upped the ante in terms of location and scope if you really look back at the franchise in its entirety). Of course, the presence of McClane’s son suggests that the film is going for a ‘pass the torch’ approach – one that would likely see the aging Willis bow out of the franchise in favor of some younger blood.

A Good Day to Die Hard is going to be in theaters on February 14, 2013. John Moore (Behind Enemy Lines) will direct from a script written by Skip Woods (A-Team).

Source: http://www.slashfilm.com/die-hard-5-tit ... -revealed/

S H I T

I don't care anymore. I just don't care. Can we just stop. I'm going to be sick.......

I can't believe how great this movie sounds, best of 2013.

-Vader

Yippie-kay-yay motherfucker!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

:facepalm:

Ugh!

Forum Pro
Law
Who's gona walk into a movie theater and say, "hey, yeah.. let me get two for a good day to die hard please?"

Valentines Day? Really? This is gonna be a disaster.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Honestly, I don't care if the movie is shit. I'm gonna watch it :-D

Alberto wrote:Honestly, I don't care if the movie is shit. I'm gonna watch it :-D
Out of all people...can you share your reasons?