The Expendables 2 (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
chee wrote:I can't believe they are making another one. The first was garbage...but sadly it made money.
It's not that bad. It's a fun action packed film actually with some good action stars.

Van Damme improved a lot as an actor. Can't wait to see him as a villain

thrice wrote:Van Damme improved a lot as an actor. Can't wait to see him as a villain
lolwut

Mason wrote:
thrice wrote:Van Damme improved a lot as an actor. Can't wait to see him as a villain
lolwut
his emotional performance in JCVD proves that

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Rohan wrote:
chee wrote:I can't believe they are making another one. The first was garbage...but sadly it made money.
It's not that bad. It's a fun action packed film actually with some good action stars.
My father and I ranted about how bad it was on the way home from the theater. We both hate it to death.

chee wrote:
Rohan wrote:
My father and I ranted about how bad it was on the way home from the theater. We both hate it to death.
:clap:

DoubleD wrote:Image
Stallone still rocking like a boss at his age. Damn.

chee wrote:
Rohan wrote:
Agreed. Trash is trash.