The Expendables 2 (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him. They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool’s beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity.

Photo is form Arnold's Twitter.
Back in action for The Expendables 2! I'm having a fantastic time on set with Bruce and Sly in Bulgaria.
So, does anyone even care? Anyone looking forward to this? I am. I grew up watching these three. I know this want be the best movie ever, and even has the possibly to suck altogether, but for me it's still cool to see all three in the same film, and hopefully kicking a**.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

First one was :facepalm:

they're shooting in my country, arny arrived the other day but yeah the first one was cowshit

less shaky-cam and quick cutting and it will at least be watchable

The only interesting question is whether this will be worse than the first one which is something I wouldn't trust any movie to be. Until now.

thrice wrote:less shaky-cam and quick cutting and it will at least be watchable
+1
Why you lurking my page brah?

Kinda looking forward to this. The cast, again, is interesting. Hopefully it'll be better shot and edited this time around, resulting in a good movie.

Awesome photo.

This has the potential to be amazing.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Awesome photo.

This has the potential to be amazing.
Amazing? Lol, nah. It should be fun though.