The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
11072014 wrote:it's not gonna find an audience outside of the states.
Um, you're wrong. It's doing very popular here in Australia, and I constantly hear it being talked about at school, and I still have no idea what it's about.

BlairCo wrote:
11072014 wrote:it's not gonna find an audience outside of the states.
Um, you're wrong. It's doing very popular here in Australia, and I constantly hear it being talked about at school, and I still have no idea what it's about.
Um... he's right. It's not even doing as well as Last Cab to Darwin.

EDIT: Duh whoops. Thought you were talking about this film, not Compton. Apologies.

We were spoilt for espionage films this year, and this did not disappoint. Hammer actually shines in this. Good for him. And this didn't feel like a Guy Ritchie film, looking forward to a sequel.

the_red_ninja wrote:We were spoilt for espionage films this year, and this did not disappoint. Hammer actually shines in this. Good for him. And this didn't feel like a Guy Ritchie film, looking forward to a sequel.
This movie made $12. Not sure a sequel is in the cards.

This movie was so dope. Seen it 3 times now. great flick.

I loved it as well. Loads of fun. Such a shame it won't get a sequel.£

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:We were spoilt for espionage films this year, and this did not disappoint. Hammer actually shines in this. Good for him. And this didn't feel like a Guy Ritchie film, looking forward to a sequel.
This movie made $12.
That much? :o

It sold 110 mil wordwide. Adding the home market performance it will most likely reach two times its prodction budget. But it's not enough, like not at all.£