The Flash (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Peace wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: Hold on... So who in your mind will be in the JL film? Just Superman and Batman?
In the first one yeah mostly

Back when I was in high school there was talk of a Superman/Batman film. I picture the first JL leaning on those two to get people to buy in because outside of Batman and this new MOS people hate what WB has put out. I figure after they establish it and people see it's legit they can start with the spin offs. Cuz right now would you trust a Flash film?
That reminds me... *edits thread title*

Yes, Batman and Superman lead the JL, however the name of league suggests a team. And that team should at least include a core of Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Flash, (and ideally Martian Manhunter).

I do not mind the idea of using JL as a platform for spin offs for each new character (new meaning no previous film). I doubt Flash will be made as soon as next year (haven't heard any progress for it, just going with imdb's date).

the_red_ninja wrote:
Peace wrote:
In the first one yeah mostly

Back when I was in high school there was talk of a Superman/Batman film. I picture the first JL leaning on those two to get people to buy in because outside of Batman and this new MOS people hate what WB has put out. I figure after they establish it and people see it's legit they can start with the spin offs. Cuz right now would you trust a Flash film?
That reminds me... *edits thread title*

Yes, Batman and Superman lead the JL, however the name of league suggests a team. And that team should at least include a core of Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Flash, (and ideally Martian Manhunter).

I do not mind the idea of using JL as a platform for spin offs for each new character (new meaning no previous film). I doubt Flash will be made as soon as next year (haven't heard any progress for it, just going with imdb's date).
We are not sure the name will be Justice League. The last three DC films Nolan was involved in doesn't have the characters name's in the title so I'm hoping they come up with something better then Justice League.

I explained already how I think they should introduce other members between JL releases. Each film the JL cast would grow to include more characters. Then the last one we could see them all together. Like what Marvel did just backwards lol
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: That reminds me... *edits thread title*

We are not sure the name will be Justice League. The last three DC films Nolan was involved in doesn't have the characters name's in the title so I'm hoping they come up with something better then Justice League.

I explained already how I think they should introduce other members between JL releases. Each film the JL cast would grow to include more characters. Then the last one we could see them all together. Like what Marvel did just backwards lol
OooOOo I like the idea of giving the films metaphoric titles.

But I cannot wait like 3 films to get a proper "JL" film

Back on topic: Hows about Sharlto Copley for Flash?

But that is how it's done in the comics. You gotta lay the base first. I figure the second film would add the rest of the popular characters. Like Flash.

But they can introduce him in JL and make it work.

I can't think of anyone I would want to play this character tho.
Say Girl

this guy would make a great Flash. young, lean but skinny, all american looks.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:

Dodd's got a new crush. :P
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Dodd wrote:

Dodd's got a new crush. :P
no, i'm not even familiar with his work. Plus hes on the B- list at best. I'm just saying that he would make a good fit for barry allen

Why you lurking my page brah?

Either Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, or Bradley Cooper for The Flash

Thedarknight628 wrote:Either Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, or Bradley Cooper for The Flash
I'd rather see Cooper as Green Lantern. As for The Flash I'd really like to see Justin Timberlake take on that role. He's proven he's got some great acting chops and I'm sure he'd be game for stunts and what not.

Hows about Jonathan Taylor Thomas for a young Wally West?