Conan O'Brien is going to leave the Tonight Show

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
NBC screwed him over. I'm pissed off right now. Anyway, I will always watch Conan no matter what network he's on. He is a talented comedian and he has made me laugh when I went through some pretty rough stuff. The way Conan has handled this situation was really classy. I respect him even more.

Conan has handled all of this nonsense with dignity and class. I applaud him. :clap:

Cannot say that for Jay Leno, who's willing to ruin the legacy of The Tonight Show for his own personal gains.

Agreed about Jay! His time is up now. He should have grown some balls and just let Conan have attention for once. Jay just pisses me off!

Conan had his last episode.
I thought that it was a very good and funny episode and he was very classy about the whole situation with NBC. He also gave a very heartfelt speech that had me tearing up.

Conan is much funnier then Jay Leno. I was watching him one night, and during the interviews I would actually laugh and enjoy myself, with Leno I'd just watch the clock. At least he got the 45 million, can't feel to sorry for him. :D