10 words you need to stop misspelling

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Somehow, I feel like you're talking to me. Because I probably can and sometimes make these kind of mistakes. This is a bit rude to people who try to learn, speak and spell an other language. I mean, most of you guys only speak English...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Don't think so my friend. I don't speak English as my primary language and I couldn't care less if someone tried to correct me.
@sammyjankis88

Erik wrote:Somehow, I feel like you're talking to me. Because I probably can and sometimes make these kind of mistakes. This is a bit rude to people who try to learn, speak and spell an other language. I mean, most of you guys only speak English...
It's not a personal attack, it's just a bit of fun :)

We all make these mistakes and I think your English is quite good, Welsh is my first language :D .

I live in Puerto Rico so I speak Spanish but I learned English fast when I was five years old. Ever since I know more English than Spanish.

Proofreading - works wonders.