Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
On March 4, 2011, io9 reported that Bud Yorkin, the producer of Blade Runner, is now developing a sequel or prequel to the film. It was not announced whether this was connected to Ridley Scott or any of the other original filmmakers. It was reported that Christopher Nolan, who has worked with Warner Bros. many times in the past, was wanted at the helm of any eventual prequel or sequel.

*Prays

http://www.movieweb.com/news/christophe ... or-prequel

Sorry, i drank some water, im ok now :-D

You cant enrich already perfect story.
The original strong scripted movies have many goals - and first of them is to as a question - to share a vision.
Sequels and prequels are producers idea, they only have one goal.
And i thoght Dick totally accepted and embraced Scotts vision.
The story as it was concieved is told.
Theres nothing else to add.
Dont you see, the Bladerunner story began and ended with Rutger's chararcter, when he expired the
question was answered and the story was over. Thats why ending was weak ANYWAY Scott made it
,thats why theatrical, narration, this an that - because he dragged movie longer than needed
, maybe that was because he was TOO young.

Hoorah I guess.
Last edited by Mr. Caine on August 18th, 2011, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

aww, I wanted to see Nolan do this, but I think I can settle for Ridley.

theweatherman wrote:aww, I wanted to see Nolan do this, but I think I can settle for Ridley.
:facepalm:

This is fantastic news. If there was to be another film, Ridley would be the man to do it. He has the vision and the means. This will be epic.

allstarr55js wrote:
theweatherman wrote:aww, I wanted to see Nolan do this, but I think I can settle for Ridley.
:facepalm:
I was being facetious, but I was curious as to how Nolan would do it. Ridley will hopefully make it as epic as the original.

I just died.

RIFA wrote:I just died.
R.I.P.