Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
12:40 onwards.

The flashback sequence feels like it was cut straight out of TDKR! The cinematography, editing and music feel so Nolan to me.

AhmadAli95 wrote:The flashback sequence feels like it was cut straight out of TDKR! The cinematography, editing and music feel so Nolan to me.
Believe me, the cinematography most definitely isn't straight out of TDKR. :lol:

A beautiful scene.

He doesn’t Have to “believe you”, he has seen both movies, he knows better whether the two films are similar or not to him.

LelekPL wrote:He doesn’t Have to “believe you”, he has seen both movies, he knows better whether the two films are similar or not to him.
The difference is incredible.

For you, maybe. Not for him

Well if that's how you want to go about it then sure, that's correct in principle.

AhmadAli95 wrote:The flashback sequence feels like it was cut straight out of TDKR! The cinematography, editing and music feel so Nolan to me.
I agree with this.

Definitely reminded me of all The Pit™ scenes.

I wonder if they're both inspired by an older film.

Oku
Lucasfilm should have hired that kid to play Broom Boy in The Last Jedi, instead of the non-acting fool that we got.

As it is, The Last Jedi is beat only by Wonder Woman for worst child acting of 2017 in a big-budget film; inexcusable given the budgets they are operating under.