NBC's Community

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
FUCCCCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS. Image It's amazing how this show has just kept on going through impossible odds. Six seasons and a movie is destiny. Imagine Harmon's writing on the INTERNET. We could be in for the best season yet.

Cool. Cool-cool-cool.

community feels more at home as an internet show anyways. cool indeed

What would you guys want for the movie? I remember Gillian Jacobs saying she thought it'd be great if it was The Princess Bride themed. That's a pretty damn good idea. Also let Justin Lin or the Russo Bros. direct it.

I'd be very surprised if the Russos didn't do it. The only obstacle I see is that depending on when they shoot season 6 and when production starts on the movie they might be busy with Cap 3.

http://www.liveforfilms.com/2014/07/14/ ... ity-movie/

"I’m so excited because now there will be no commercial breaks, the restraints I’m assuming will be way less and it’s like this just playground now for [show creator] Dan. Unencumbered Dan Harmon is very exciting. I think Community fans have proven that they will find the show.
I know the cast is excited because it’s a whole new frontier, and we won't be up against Big Bang Theory, and we know Yahoo’s really excited to get us out there, and that is incredibly helpful when the people who are paying for you to make it are excited about it."
"McHale said that Harmon and executive producer Chris McKenna plan to make the movie “epic” and not just “like an episode,” although he doesn’t think that anyone has started working on the film just yet."

Thought I'd post some updates for fellow Human Beings. Shooting has begun. First ep will air in late January/early February. Paget Brewster and Keith David have joined the cast. Great additions! Jim Rash is writing the second episode. Jim Rash and Nat Faxon are directing it. There will be a lot more outside stuff again! Can't wait! You guys have any themed episodes you're hoping to see!?