NBC's Community

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

3rd season was incredibly awesome, I watched Digital Estate Planning episode like million times. Damn, scared about destiny of the show without Harmon :suicide: Still gonna watch some first episodes of the 4th season.

I don't think the show had many, if any of the writers, save for Harmon, from S1 during S3. However, some of the best writers they've had recently are staying on.

As much as this is Harmon's show, and it sucks to see him go, the show is more than one man's project.

Megan Ganz Is my favorite writer on the show, she's written some of the best episodes; still very underused.

I think the show will be fine without Harmon, the cast is still there and the atmosphere is still similar. Much of the comedy relies on improv and the chemistry between characters anyway.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Writers and showrunners are doing an AMA right now: http://www.reddit.com/r/community/comme ... unity_ama/

I'm fucking praying that Community gets carried by another network, this is the best comedy on TV and deserves better than NBC.

I highly recommend you guys watch the season premiere tomorrow, this show NEEDS more viewers.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

1st and 2nd seasons were good , halfway through the mid-3 rd season i couldn't bare to watch it .
watch only the first 2 seasons and let go....

chinn70 wrote:1st and 2nd seasons were good , halfway through the mid-3 rd season i couldn't bare to watch it .
watch only the first 2 seasons and let go....
Third season is imho the best. At least it definitely has the best episode of all - Remedial Chaos Theory. Can't for the new season :clap:

Cilogy wrote:Writers and showrunners are doing an AMA right now: http://www.reddit.com/r/community/comme ... unity_ama/

I'm fucking praying that Community gets carried by another network, this is the best comedy on TV and deserves better than NBC.

I highly recommend you guys watch the season premiere tomorrow, this show NEEDS more viewers.
Hey, Netflix? Hiii... We have an opportunity for ya, take a seat? Thanks.

It's October 19th today.

Cilogy wrote:Writers and showrunners are doing an AMA right now: http://www.reddit.com/r/community/comme ... unity_ama/

I agree with you. This show is brilliant and needs more viewers. Let's hope the numbers from tonight are great. :D