NBC's Community

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

YAYYYYYYYYYY :clap:

That one killed me too. Damn great trailer. This could be one of the best seasons. Appears to be a halloween episode! Yayyyy

Has anyone seen the first two episodes of this season on Yahoo?

Thankfully it still has Harmon's touch, but with Glover, Brown, and Chase gone, I feel like this show is just limping across the finish line.

Surprisingly, the production quality is still intact. I could have sworn moving to Yahoo would keep this show in the study room for the whole season.

sheet didn't know this was on

Loved the first two episodes. Has that Season 1 feel and the new characters fit right in. Layed the groundwork for the season which has the chance to be up their with S1-3. The tag on episode 2 is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Last edited by Sky007 on March 21st, 2015, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abed describing montages as "movies apologizing for reality" is the best thing i've heard all day

Glover and Chase aren't in this?

Chase left because he didn't like his character and apparently he and Harmon didn't get along. Glover left because of his rap career and also apparently some sort of depression based on his statements regarding leaving.

Yvette Nicole Brown also left because she went to take care of her dad so she can't do the show full time, but makes a cameo in the first episode of this season so it's possible she might return once or twice.

I'd be very surprised if Brown and Glover didn't return for the movie, though.