Poorly received superhero films that you liked

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
First of all they are not exactly underrated because they are not some of the best in their genre that were overlooked. Second they are not guilty pleasures because they are not that bad, more in the "good/ok" category. Third you can put also those that have heroes from comics that have no superpower or films that have superheroes but are not based on a comic.

Poorly received, for me at least, means that these films have poor critical reception or underperformed/made only it's money back at the BO. No BO hits, no critical darlings :D

My picks are:
- Ang Lee's Hulk
- Constantine
- Jumper
- Push

I know some of those films are bad for some, so it's still a subjective thread

How is Jumper and Constantine superhero films? Haven't seen the other two, wouldn't bother..

Yeah I really liked Jumper too, I feel it had such rich potential for a series.

Also really enjoyed X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

As Iv mentioned before I think Jumper could be amazing with a reboot. I even liked the original one. But it just seems like it has so much potential!

X3 and Wolverine are decent.

Jonas Agersø wrote:As Iv mentioned before I think Jumper could be amazing with a reboot. I even liked the original one. But it just seems like it has so much potential!
+10

Jumper was a fun film

Jonas Agersø wrote:How is Jumper and Constantine superhero films? Haven't seen the other two, wouldn't bother..
I chose "superhero films" because is a recognizable genre. In couldn't say "people with superpowers" films (Jumper - teleportation) and "heroes based on comics" films (Constantine). The title shouldn't be that long and confusing :lol: . so basically you can name a film which is based on a comic book or which has people with superpowers (whether is based on a comic or not)

Pitch Black (Riddick is so badass I consider him a super hero)

steveportee wrote:Pitch Black (Riddick is so badass I consider him a super hero)
I also liked Chronicles of Riddick :D
Hope they'll make another one in the future